Scholarships by Region
The following scholarships are available to students in the specified geographic areas. Email Hannah Sell with any questions.
Over 250 scholarships are available to high school seniors attending Teton County, Wyoming schools through Teton County Scholarship Program (TCSP). The Community Foundation co-administers this program with the Fund for Public Education, in partnership with Teton County School District #1. The program’s generous donors include individuals, families, nonprofits, businesses, and civic organizations, all with a passion for education and our local youth.
TCSP awarded over $1 million to local students in 2023. Click here for the press release.
High school seniors attending Teton County, Wyoming schools are encouraged to visit the TCSP website to learn more and apply for scholarships mid-November through mid-January. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following awards are managed by the Community Foundation and part of TCSP:
- Archie and Lois Kemper Jurich Scholarship
- The Club at 3 Creek Scholarship
- The Club at 3 Creek Employee Scholarship
- Billy Frank Memorial Scholarship
- Buffalo Valley Scholarship
- Charles Reid Schouboe Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Brook Tlougan Medical Journey Scholarship
- EAA Young Eagles Flight Scholarship (for juniors and seniors)
- Erin’s Fund
- First in Family Jackson Hole Scholarship (for juniors)
- Jackson Hole Performing Arts Scholarship
- Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce Maysie Reach Memorial Scholarship
- Levi Dowell Memorial Scholarship
- Rotary Club of Jackson Hole
- Ted Jonke Memorial Soccer Scholarship
- Teton Pines Country Club Scholarship
Charles Reid Schouboe Memorial Scholarship
Up to $8,000 scholarship offered to a high school senior in Sublette County, Wyoming. Annual application period: mid-November through mid-January.
Jurich Family Memorial Scholarship
Up to $8,000 scholarship offered to a high school senior in Rock Springs, Wyoming. Annual application period: November-early February.
Blake Chapman Flight Scholarship
Up to $10,000 towards the cost of a Private Pilot Certificate. Offered to Teton Valley, Idaho students (including Alta, Wyoming). Annual application period: January-mid February.
Kemper Family Memorial Scholarship
Up to $8,000 scholarship offered to a high school senior in Tarkio, Missouri. Annual application period: November-early February.