The application for Professional Development Grants is open quarterly. See “Timeline” below for details. Limit one application per organization per calendar year.
Grant Program Details
- Applicant must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, government entity, or other IRS-recognized charitable organization serving Teton County, Wyoming OR be fiscally-sponsored by an entity that meets these requirements.
- Funds may not be used for debt retirement or religious or political activities.
- Applicant’s work must not be primarily focused on influencing legislation.
- Grant funds may not be used for a project or training that has already been completed.
Nonprofits based in and serving Teton County, Wyoming may request one Professional Development Grant per calendar year. Value = up to $500
Professional Development Grants is a pilot program designed as a complement to our workshop offering. It is intended to help our nonprofit partners attend the trainings they determine they most need.
Eligible expenses include:
- registration fees for online or in-person trainings, workshops, or conferences
- travel, accommodations, and meals related to out-of-town trainings
- fees for 1:1 or team coaching or consulting
- educational materials and resources
Ineligible expense: trade organization memberships
Professional development work must be scheduled to occur within the next 9 months. Please apply later for work more than 9 months out.
Email email@example.com with questions related to expense eligibility.
This pilot grants program runs on a quarterly schedule:
- Application periods: January-February, April-May, July-August, October-November
- Review periods: March, June, September, December
- Notification by: mid March, mid June, mid September, mid December
- Grant checks mailed for funded applications: late March, late June, late September, late December
Grant reports are not required for Professional Development Grants. The Foundation requests that grant funds be used within 12 months, and that grantees share any photos/videos of their work with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information from your proposal may be shared with other potential funders or used in Community Foundation of Jackson Hole marketing materials or in grant writing workshops. The Community Foundation reserves the right to verify any information provided in your proposal. This includes but is not limited to references to data sources, collaborative partners, and financial information.
Questions? Email email@example.com