Fundraising Intensive (January 19 + 20)
January 19 at 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
One event on January 20, 2022 at 9:00 AM
2-PART ZOOM SERIES LED BY SEED FUNDRAISERS
January 19 + 20 from 9am-3pm each day
WHAT JH NONPROFITS SAID AFTER THIS INTENSIVE IN SPRING 2021:
“As a young org without a fundraising strategy, this program was a gamechanger.” – Anonymous
“Seed was amazingly helpful in establishing useful development frameworks that can help me and my organization set strategic priorities for our limited resources. I have strong confidence that the return on this time and money investment will be significant.” -Ethan Lobdell, Executive Director, Jackson Hole Children’s Museum
“Phenomenal course! Very organized and helped our organization think about simplifying our fundraising strategy.” -Anonymous
“The Seed Fundraising Intensive and Major Giving Intensive courses provided our organization the opportunity to pause and look at our fundraising strategy and how we can improve, but not expand our efforts. In both courses, we took a deep dive into our organization’s mission and learned realistic fundraising strategies that kept in mind the limited capacity of staff in the nonprofit sector. Hillary was wonderful to work with and always available for questions specific to our organization.” – Brittney Ziebell, Jackson Hole Ski & Snowboard Club Development Director
Seed’s Intensives are cohort-based accelerators designed to equip leaders with the thinking, tools, and relationships necessary to build a sustainable, scalable fundraising operation. The Strategic Focus Intensive is a 12-hour learning experience designed to equip leaders with a fresh strategic lens for your organization’s fundraising operation. Through transformative content and a mentor-driven process, you will critically evaluate the viability of five fundraising strategies resulting in a strategic roadmap. You will round out the roadmap with an infrastructure plan to identify the budget, staffing, tools, and systems needed to establish a scalable fundraising operation.
Fully operationalizing one to two fundraising strategies will have a bigger return than maintaining three to five strategies at a mediocre level. The activity you say “no” can only strengthen you. Through teaching, peer-review workshops, and guest speaker case studies, we will equip you to evaluate the viability of each strategy as if you were your own consultant. You will consider each strategy through a matrix that ranks: sustainability, return on investment, return horizon, scalability, and needed infrastructure.
DELIVERABLES FOR EACH PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATION:
– 12 hours of transformative learning
– 2 post-Intensive one-on-one coaching sessions per organization
– Strategic fundraising roadmap template
– Critical decision-making framework
– Access to the Seed Collaborative, an online community
– Access to the Seed Resource Library, full of templates, samples, and tools
– Access to Seed’s Micro-Courses, online learning experiences designed to be completed in less than 1 hour each
THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR:
– Leaders of small to mid-sized nonprofits who need a high value, quick return, experience that delivers them to a sense of clarity on a critical pain point: their organization’s fundraising strategies are unpredictable, expensive, and sometimes scattershot.
– Leaders who often feel lonely and exhausted on the difficult path towards sustainability and scale.
– Leaders who need to scale beyond the fundraising efforts of the organization’s Executive Director.
– Leaders who are considering the economic impact of the pandemic and looking for a trusted guide to ensure that their strategic decisions are sound.
– Leaders who wish to work alongside a team of strategists and peers to create a plan that will create stability and allow them to scale.
This 2-day program is limited to 7 Jackson Hole based nonprofits. The total cost is $600 per organization, but multiple staff/board from each of the 7 organizations may participate. Register only once per organization by entering “1 ticket,” then clicking the blue “Get Tickets” button.
This program is full. Please email Annie Riddell if you’d like to be added to the waitlist. This program may be scheduled again in 2022 if there is significant interest among local nonprofits.