Volunteer at Teton Literacy Center (virtually) this Fall!
Opportunity is ongoing
For Ages 15+
Description Contact Nonprofit Directly
Willing to give a little extra time to support students in our community? Join us for our new volunteer training. This training will offer you everything you need to get started. No experience necessary. If you are interested please email Carisa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of our volunteer opportunities as well as our volunteer training will be done virtually via zoom.
New volunteers will need to complete the following application steps:
- Volunteer Application: complete our online application at http://www.tetonliteracy.org/volunteer.html.
- IntelliCorps Background Check: All volunteers over the age of 18 will need to submit to an online background check to be conducted by a member of the TLC Leadership Team. Forms for this process can be completed at the time of training (see below).
- New Volunteer Training: This training includes information about our organization, our different volunteer opportunities, legal obligations of working with students and instructional strategies. Upcoming training dates and times are below:
- Tuesday, September 15 at 5:30pm
- Wednesday, September 30 at 12pm
- Tuesday, October 13 at 5:30pm
- Wednesday, October 28 at 12pm