Volunteer with Teton Literacy Center This Summer!
Opportunity is ongoing
For Ages 15+
Description Contact Nonprofit Directly
When: July 22 – August 15How Often: Volunteer two days per week for all four weeksWhich Days: Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/ThursdayWhat Time: 3 – 4pmWhere: Teton Literacy Center
All volunteers will need to complete the following application steps:
- Volunteer Application: complete our online application at https://www.jotform.com/Tetonliteracy/VolunteerApplication
- Background Check via Intellicorps: All volunteers over the age of 18 will need to submit forms allowing a member of the TLC Leadership team to conduct an online background check. These forms can be picked up at our office anytime Monday – Thursday from 9am – 7pm.
- New Volunteer Training: This training includes information about our organization, our different volunteer opportunities, legal obligations of working with students and instructional strategies. Upcoming training dates and times are below:
- Tuesday, May 7 — 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Wednesday, June 12 — 12:00 – 1:30pm
Contact Carisa at email@example.com or 307.733.9242 ext. 225 with questions!