Open Hours, Stocking, Grocery Pickup, Special Projects and Substitutes
Opportunity is ongoing
For Ages 18+
Description Contact Nonprofit Directly
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Cupboard!
If you would like to volunteer for any of these positions and/or host a food drive, please contact Rachel Daluge, Operations Director at 307-699-2163 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Hours- working the computer and assisting clients, must be 18 years of age or older – (3 volunteers & 1 substitute required for every Open Hours shift)
Shifts are as follows:
- Mondays and Thursdays 4-6p
- Wednesdays 10a to noon
Stocking- restocking and organizing product and cleaning/sanitizing shelves, trays, and floors (3 volunteers & 1 substitute required for every Stocking shift)
- Monday’s & Thursdays 10a-noon
- Every Friday of the month Free Food Friday breakdown, around 3p
- 4th Tuesdays of the month Cleaning & Stocking, groups encouraged
- Stock Satellite Cupboard on Wednesdays or Thursdays at the 3 Pioneer Homestead buildings located in east Jackson, 2 need for each shift
Grocery Pick Up- reliable vehicle to pick up product and heavy lifting to bring product downstairs to the Cupboard.
Substitutes needed for all shifts