Find all the community resources for helping individuals and nonprofits alike in the Jackson Hole, WY Community during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Teton County Health Department’s COVID-19 Community Update
- St. John’s Health – COVID-19 Update
- Steps to prevent illness from CDC
- Travel recommendations from CDC
- Teton County Health Department Hotline: 307-732-8628
- St. John’s Health Hotline: individuals with fever, cough, or influenza-like illness, regardless of travel history, call 307-739-4898, option 3, for a phone evaluation.
- Jackson Cupboard
- The Good Samaritan Mission of Jackson Hole
- Community Food Assistance
- Quarantine Cuisine
For Individuals / Loss of Wages
- Becoming Jackson Whole
- Curran Seeley
- Jackson Hole Community Counseling Center
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) Disaster Distress Helpline – 1.800.985.5990 or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1.800.273.TALK
- COVID-19 Response Workshop Recordings
- RESOURCE: National Council of Nonprofits’ Initial Analysis of the CARES Act
- ARTICLE: Wyoming Nonprofit Network: Action Alert – Coronavirus (COVID-19) What actions should nonprofits take?
- ARTICLE: CDC preparedness resources for Community organizations and Faith-based leaders
- RESOURCE: Working Remotely
- ARTICLE: Philanthropy.com -Responding to the Coronavirus outbreak – Resources to help nonprofits
- RESOURCE: COVID-19 Nonprofit & Philanthropy Resources