Thursday Roundtable is an affinity fund established to connect non-related donors with a common vision to collectively recommend grants and support a wide array of causes. The group meets at Teton Pines at noon on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of most months. Members receive an RSVP notice the Friday before each presentation.
View the MEMBERSHIP ROSTER (password required).
2018 PRESENTATION SCHEDULE
- January 4: Center for the Arts sponsored by Patty Lummis
- January 18: Environmental Health Trust, presenter and sponsor, member Devra Davis
- February 1: Family Planning/Teton County Public Health presented by Janet Garland and Jodie Pond sponsored by Petria Fossel and Joan Thulin
- February 15: Local author Brot Coburn sponsored by Veronica Silberberg
- March 1: Teton County Search and Rescue’s Stephanie Thomas and a rescued client sponsored by Susan Ordway
- March 15: Cynthia Blankenship, former geologist at BP, presenting about Deepwater Horizon sponsored by Petria Fossel
- April: No Meetings
- May: No Meetings
- June 7:
- June 21:
- July 5: City Kids sponsored by Mary Speyer
- July 19: Field trip to Mormon Row Hammer Corps sponsored by Doyen McIntosh
- August 2:
- August 16:
- September 6: Field trip to local galleries sponsored by Veronica Silberberg, details to follow.
- September 20: How the Lodging Tax Affects You: Jackson Hole Chamber of Commerce sponsored by Elisabeth Rohrbach
- October 4:
- October 18:
- November: No Meetings
- December 6:
- December 20: Gifting Meeting