Guidelines for Posting
- All participants must be involved in some way with the Jackson Hole nonprofit community, be it as a staff or board member, volunteer, donor, or other interested party.
- All posts must be legitimate volunteer opportunities in the Jackson Hole area.
- Volunteer Jackson Hole is maintained as a neutral source of information and is not intended to advocate any particular mission or cause.
- You are responsible for removing your outdated volunteer posts to maintain the accuracy and integrity of Volunteer Jackson Hole.
- The Community Foundation does not assume any responsibility for postings, job assignments or related liabilities. These are the sole responsibility of the parties utilizing this service.
- The Community Foundation reserves the right to edit or remove postings that it deems inappropriate for Volunteer Jackson Hole.
Please direct questions or concerns to Nicki McDermott , (307) 739-1026.