How it Works
- The Community Foundation will make payments from the scholarship fund directly to the college or university in which you enroll.
- Each payment is processed once the student has submitted proof of enrollment and the student information form or prior year transcript.
- Payment from the Foundation to the college or university may take up to three weeks.
- The Foundation processes scholarship payments once a year in the fall.
To Initiate a Payment
At the beginning of your first semester, please submit:
- The following Student Information Form
- Proof of full time enrollment.
For multiple year scholarships, at the beginning of each semester, please submit:
- Proof of full time enrollment – i.e. class schedule
- Prior year transcript with GPA included
- Student Information Form if school or contact information has changed
Online information is acceptable verification of both enrollment and transcript, as long as the format includes your name and that of the college or university.
We will use your email address from your Student Information Form for all communication. Please keep this information current.
How can I submit information?
US Mail: P.O. Box 574, Jackson, Wyoming 83001
Fax: (307) 734-2841