Connected. Conversant. Charitable.
Thursday Roundtable is an affinity fund established to connect non-related donors with a common vision or goal to collectively recommend grants, supporting a wide array of causes.
View the Membership Roster (password required).
2016 Thursday Roundtable Calendar
The group meets at Teton Pines at noon on the first and third Thursday of each month. An RSVP notice is emailed to members the Friday before each presentation.
January – March
- January 5: TBD
- January 19: Art Association, Jill Callahan, Director of Development, Sponsor — Bobbi Moses
- February 2: Clinton Health Access Initiative, Tina Danalas, Sponsor — Elizabeth Rohrbach
- February 16: Off Square Theatre Company, Sponsor — Patty Jaquith
- March 2: Young Jackson Entrepreneurs Forum, Liza Millet, Sponsor — Bobbi Moses
- March 16: Snow King Mountain Update, Brian Krill and Ryan Stanley, Sponsor — Doyen McIntosh
April – June
- April: No Meetings
- May: No Meetings
- June 1: Women in Leadership, Kelly Van Winkle, Sponsor — Jaclyn Braddy
- June 15: Habitat for Humanity, Sponsor — Patty Lummis
July – September
- July 6: R Park Field Trip
- July 20: Wyoming Outdoor Council, Sponsor — Beedee Ladd
- August 3: Center for the Arts, Sponsor — Patty Lummis
- August 17: John Furrer, Sponsor — Lou Furrer
- September 7: Trust for Public Land, Sponsor — Beedee Ladd
- September 21: Teton Wildlife Rehabilitation, Renee Seidler, Sponsor — Amy Unfried
October – December
- October 5: TBD
- October 19: Wyoming Migration Initiative, Sponsor — Sharon Mader
- November: No Meetings
- December 7: TBD
- December 21: Gifting Luncheon