If you would like general information about the Community Foundation of Jackson Hole, you may call us at (307) 739-1026. If you have a specific area of interest, you may want to call one of us directly or click on our email to send us a message. Listed below are some of the ways we can be most helpful to you.
- Information about the Community Foundation
- Information about becoming a donor
- Information on Community Foundation programs and community needs
- Information about the grantmaking process and scholarship awards
Katharine graduated with a major in American Studies from Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, MA, and moved to New York City where she worked for SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN magazine and attended New York University Graduate School of Business Administration. She moved to Jackson in 1990. Katharine earned a Masters Degree in Social Work from the University of Denver and in 1998 joined the Jackson Hole Community Counseling Center as a therapist working with children and families. She became the Executive Director for Community Safety Network and has served on the Governor’s Domestic Violence Elimination Council and as a Board member for the Wyoming Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. Katharine has been with the Foundation since 2006.
Vice President, Finance and Operations
- Establishing a Donor Advised, Endowment or Investors Circle fund
- Non-traditional gifts such as real estate or non-public securities
- Charitable estate planning/deferred and planned giving
- Information about the Foundation’s financial reporting and investments
- Information about job openings
Karen joined the Foundation in 2005, after relocating to Jackson Hole from California to enjoy Jackson’s outdoors activities and close-knit community. Her prior work includes experience as a financial analyst with Oracle Corporation, an auditor and not-for-profit industry team leader with PricewaterhouseCoopers, and a wine industry business valuation analyst and investment banking principal. Karen grew up in Hawai’i and Virginia before attending Stanford University, where she obtained degrees in Economics and Studio Art. She also holds an MBA from UCLA, with a concentration in nonprofits arts management, and is a certified public accountant. Karen has served as a volunteer and director for a variety of nonprofits.
Special Events and Marketing Officer
- Old Bill’s Fun Run for Charities
- Annual report and other publications
- Questions about the Community Foundation website or the Old Bill’s Fun Run website
- Media contact
- Volunteer Jackson Hole and volunteer opportunities
Nicki joined the Community Foundation in March of 2006. A native of St. Louis, MO, Nicki attended the College of Charleston in Charleston, SC. After graduating with a degree in Business Administration and a degree in Political Science, she traveled to Jackson Hole to work at a dude ranch in the area. The small community and clean mountain air convinced her to move to Jackson permanently. Nicki is an active volunteer at Jackson Hole Therapeutic Riding Association.
Senior Philanthropic Services Officer
- Information about your fund
- Gifts into or grants out of your fund
- Questions about your Old Bill’s Fun Run donation
- Donation tax receipts
- Stock transfers
- Questions about Donor Central
Amy has lived in Jackson Hole since 1988. Before joining the Community Foundation, Amy was the Director of Finance for a nonprofit in Jackson. Prior work included fourteen years at Medtech, Inc. as the Executive Assistant to the CEO. Amy grew up outside of Boston, MA and is a graduate of Denison University.
Finance and Operations Officer
- Name or address updates
- Old Bill’s Fun Run nonprofit applications
- Old Bill’s Fun Run grant report submissions
- 501c(3) tax exempt status documentation
- Accounts payable
- Competitive Grants and scholarship applications
Pam joined the Foundation in October 2005. Her previous work includes Accounts Receivable Manager for Sunrise Home Center, Office Assistant for JH Central Reservations and Office Assistant for Modern Lighting & Electric. She has been very active in Wyoming State Jaycees, St. John’s Auxiliary, and Soroptimist, as well as volunteering for many community groups and activities. A native of Missoula, MT, Pam attended the University of Montana. She moved to Jackson Hole in 1994 after falling in love with the area while on vacation.
- General Information about the Community Foundation
- Updates to your contact information
- LED projector rental
- List Serve
- Nonprofit Directory updates
- Questions about the Community Foundation website or the Old Bill’s Fun Run Website
Maggie joined the Community Foundation in June 2012. Born and raised in Jackson Hole, she eagerly returned home after graduating with a degree in Classical Studies with a minor in Modern Languages from Stanford University. A graduate of the Jackson Hole Community School, she has always had an interest in volunteering and nonprofit work and volunteered at the Latino Resource Center to complete her senior thesis. Though she found Stanford a wonderfully interesting and stimulating place, Maggie couldn’t wait to get back to her roots in Wyoming and start giving back to the amazing community that gave her so much growing up.